Devices you can pair include: cell phones, tablets, and laptops.
- With the lid of the SCH305-BT open and the SCH305-BT powered ON, you will see a LED light in the lower RIGHT corner of the ComHub which will blink RED and BLUE quickly. This indicates Bluetooth mode is ON.
- With your user device (cell phone, tablet, or laptop) ON, look for: “SCH305-BT” (this is the SCH305-BT device name). Select the “SCH305-BT” to start pairing.
- The BLUE LED light in the lower RIGHT corner will blink BLUE when devices are successfully paired.
Bluetooth Pairing Tips:
- If pairing is unsuccessful, repeat the steps again.
- If your ComHub has been on for a while and pairing is not successful, simply power cycle your SCH305-BT.
- When using FaceTime, you must also change the speaker output to “SCH305-BT” on the user device paired to the SCH305-BT.
- If multiple SCH305-BT ComHubs are close to each other, we recommend having one SCH305-BT ComHub powered ON at a time when doing the Bluetooth pairing. Once the first Bluetooth pairing is complete on the first SCH305-BT, then power ON the next SCH305-BT to pair a Bluetooth device to the second ComHub.
NOTE: Bluetooth in portable two-way radios is not currently supported.